We would love to help you move! In order to best serve you, we ask that you have the following things completed before moving day:
- Place carpet protection film down to protect carpeted areas (Optional).
- If your refrigerator or deep freezer are moving with you, make sure to empty, clean, and defrost it at least 24 hours before moving day.
- All items being moved must be packed in boxes, taped, labeled, and ready to be loaded onto the truck before volunteers arrive.
- Purchase bedbags for the mattresses if you are desiring to have them wrapped before being loaded.
- Drain the gas from your grill, mower, weedwacker, etc.
- You may want to return or empty any flammable items (like a propane tank) before moving.