Christ Church will gather for worship at 9:00 am on the Great Hearts Northern Oaks soccer fields through Sunday, September 27th.
Watch this video for the details:
The Worship Gathering will be limited to 45 minutes. We will hear God's Word, pray, sing, and share Communion together each Sunday. We believe meeting outdoors in the heat is a price worth paying to gather together in worship safely.
What you should know:
- When you attend, please practice social distancing. Please refrain from touching those not in your immediate family. We ask this to respect the request from our city leadership to maintain social distancing. You are welcome to remain in your vehicle and watch our Youtube Live Stream of the Worship Gathering.
- Masks are encouraged but not required.
- Bathroom facilities are available inside the GHNO Lower School building.
- Please bring a lawn chair or a blanket. The field is clearly marked with flags, giving each person or family a 12 square foot area to worship within. Watch out for ants!
- We are asking Great Hearts to put their canopy over the outdoor bleachers so that we can have some shade available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Communion elements are prepackaged and will only be touched by masked and gloved servers.
- If you are HIGH RISK or in quarantine and still want to come but DO NOT want to get out of your vehicle, communion will be available for you. A masked and gloved communion server will give you the option to roll down your window to take the elements OR the server will place the communion elements on the outside of your vehicle. When the server moves away from your vehicle, and you may safely exit, you will be able to collect the elements and partake with the rest of the community from the safety of your vehicle. We plan to Live Stream this service via our Youtube channel, so tune in!
Please only plan to attend seated on the soccer field if you and your family are completely healthy and have not knowingly been exposed to COVID-19. Otherwise, we ask that you remain in your vehicle.
Last Updated Thursday, September 3